Nationwide Concrete Flooring carry out all different types of agricultural concrete flooring works throughout the country, for customers as diverse as multi-national food companies to local farmers. Using our laser screed concrete flooring systems and our concrete powerfloating and polishing equipment, we lay and finish the concrete floor slab to suit each individual customer’s requirements.
- Material advice and costing service
- In house design & build facility
- Variety of surface finishes available
- Grain store concrete floors
- Poultry unit concrete floors
- Potato store concrete floors
- Instant seal 101 joint sealant
- Nationwide Diamond cure hard, toughens the surface finish
Nationwide concrete flooring contractors offer a complete floor slab service, from advice at an early on-site visit to the design and build utilising the latest laser screed technology and a full range of finishes to suit the buildings operational needs. Our in house design capabilities allow us to offer our clients both comfort and peace of mind for the long term durability of our completed products. Our specific detailing of the concrete floor slabs is an ideal solution for all types of agricultural requirements.
If you require concrete flooring for bulk, grain, harvest, feed, fertiliser or machinery storage, look no further than Nationwide Concrete Flooring Contractors. Yorkshire’s local concrete flooring contractor has the expertise and experience working with clients in the farming and agricultural industry to make a difference to your business.
Related Case Studies
- Agricultural Concrete Floors, Case Studies, South England
- Agricultural Concrete Floors, Case Studies, South West England
Industrial concrete floor slab constructed utilising laser screed at Grimme Agricultural machinery,Boston, South LincolnshireAgricultural Concrete Floors, Case Studies, Concrete Finishing & Powerfloating, North East England, SXP-D Laser Screed Concrete Levelling & Compacting